Jewelry is perhaps the most important accessory along with shoes, bags and others that make your simple, cute costumes 2012 stand out. You must, however, know what kind of jewelry is needed and with what outfit? Also, with new designs being showcased every season, you have to keep up with the trends so that you know the hottest stuff that is being sold. Given below are the hottest jewelry trends for spring 2012:
- Florals– With florals making such a huge impact on the entire Spring 2012 collection, it is quite obvious to expect it to have an impact on jewelry designs for spring as well. Along with floral bags, shoes and clothing, floral jewelry is just as hot. You can find floral designs on rings, necklaces, bracelets and even hair pins.
- Chandelier Earrings – Chandelier earrings add a glam look to the drabbest outfit. Choose from one or multiple layered earrings in all kinds of precious and semi-precious metals.
- Sea Jewelry – Apart from the florals, another theme of the spring of 2012 was sea. Jewelry pieces of sea-star, fish scale, pearls and necklaces find their rightful place in the Spring 2012 collection.
- Ethnic – It is now time to show-off the big, bright and interesting jewelry that you have collected on your travels. Unusual ethnic jewelry with ribbons, feather, fringes and others are the ‘in’ thing this season. In fact, the more the detail, the better it is.
- Multilayer Necklaces – Necklaces look chic whichever way they are worn, but the spring of 2012 is all about multilayer necklaces in same or varied hues.
- Bracelets – Geometric pattern is another hot trend this spring of 2012. Apart from dresses and patters, bracelets are also shaped in geometric patterns. Choose and coordinate with the dress that you are wearing for the best look.
Stay in touch with the trend to know what is happening in the fashion world and what is the trend. You can mix and match colors and designs and create a new wardrobe for yourself.
Sophia Barcelona is a fashion expert and a party buff. She recommends ordering stuff online to get the cheapest party supplies possible.